Facebook Ads Tutorial 2020 | How To Run Facebook Ads | Facebook Ads Manager 2020 | Simplilearn
This Facebook ads tutorial will help you understand what are Facebook ads, how to advertise on Facebook, the types of ads that Facebook offers, steps involved in creating a Facebook ad campaign and some do's and dont's of Facebook advertising. This tutorial is designed for beginners who want to get started with Facebook paid marketing. It goes into detail about the various ways Facebook ensures that your advertisement reaches the appropriate audience along with practical examples for the same. You will understand how these marketing features work along with strategizing and managing digital campaigns on Facebook. Now, let us get started and understand each step in the process of Facebook advertising.
Below topics are explained in this Facebook ads tutorial:
1. What are Facebook ads (01:10)
2. Why advertise on Facebook (02:06)
3. What are the types of Facebook ads (06:26)
4. What are the steps to creating a Facebook ad (12:31)
5. The Do's and Don'ts of Facebook Advertising (55:44)
Subscribe to our channel for more Digital Marketing Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
To get access to the slides, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/Simplilearn/facebook-ads-tutorial-2019-how-to-run-facebook-ads-facebook-ads-manager-2019-simplilearn/Simplilearn/facebook-ads-tutorial-2019-how-to-run-facebook-ads-facebook-ads-manager-2019-simplilearn
Watch more videos on Digital Marketing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_yMYN19ug&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULa5aOQmO_al2VVmhC-eqeI
#facebookadvertising #facebookadsmanager #digitalmarketing #digitalmarketingcourse #digitalmarketingcourse #simplilearndmca #Simplilearndigitalmarketing #simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
6. Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
6. Marketing Consultant
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/digital-marketing-certified-associate-training?utm_campaign=Facebook-Ads-Tutorial-mMvoA1k_qHA&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
- Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0